specification list serves as a guide for most of our units. This list
is by no means a set specification and we will be more than happy to
discuss any custom requirements you may have. The flexible design of
the FGT unit allows us to adapt to your requirements without the significant
cost increases normally associated with custom builds.
on a welded steel and box section chassis
2. Avonride auto reverse braking system
3. Body panels constructed with either 15mm thick dry freight panels
or 22mm 5 element boards.
4. Cupboards are GRP moulded for ease of cleaning
5. Morco G11e boiler (LPG)
6. Self closing doors
7. three stage decontamination lay out. Dirty > Shower > Clean
8. Electric sockets in each locker
9. 4 or 8 locker configuration
10. 1, 2, 4 shower units
11. Can be built to almost any size
12. Electric showers available
13. Twin gas bottle cupboard
14. Bench seats
17. Clean water supply tank available
18. Mounted generator on petrol or LPG
19. High low vents
20. Negative air filter unit electric supply
21. Single or twin axle available
can be sold as an industrial shower unit as is.
With the addition of a negative air filter unit and waste filter system
it will conform to EH47.